Like-Ex.Com

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jacques Kallis has announced his retirement from all international cricket.

South Africa allrounder Jacques Kallis has announced his retirement from all international cricket.

“I realised in Sri Lanka that my dream of playing in a World Cup was a bridge too far,” Kallis said in a statement. 
“Ï just knew on that tour that I was done. The squad that was in Sri Lanka is an amazing one and I believe they have a good chance of bringing the trophy home in March."
While Kallis will be a notable absentee from cricket's showpiece event, the legendary allrounder will still feature on Australian soil this summer when he joins the Sydney Thunder for the KFC T20 Big Bash League.
“I am not retiring from all cricket as I have a two-year contract with the Sydney Thunder and, if possible, to help the Kolkata Knight Riders defend the IPL title we won earlier this year,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment